I was going to post the e-mail I received as an image, but didn't want to identify the sender, lest he get bombarded with hate mail. Suffice it to say that you don't attract interest from media buyers by doing the following:
- Sending a pitch e-mail to the general mailbox from our website, unsolicited
- Addressing e-mails to "Dear Media Buyer,"
- With the cut and paste brackets plainly visible
- Sending massive attachments (nine PDF files and a Word document totaling over 6 MB)
- And the Word document has grammatical errors
I was nice and simply ignored it, although I suspect my partner Eric may cyberslap the guy for sending heavy attachments without warning. Serves him right.